OmNom Chocolate Bar Varieties
Like an echo of the Viking Age, the striking packaging and the robust chocolate inside intertwine to create a completely new experience. Strong ingredients such as burned sugar, Icelandic milk, and Lakkris (Icelandic for Licorice) make for several extraordinary milk and inclusion bars. The single origin bars, however, are not to be missed. The flavors, intrinsic to their origins, are not subdued, but have bent to the will of Omnom’s craft, exhibiting unique expressions of tried and true heirloom beans. Jaded chocolate connoisseurs will rejoice as Omnom stands alone in many regards, representing a whole new style of chocolate making.
- OmNom Papua New Guinea 70% - The sophisticated union of nutty leather and smoky tobacco plays with a whisper of burned oak tamed by a buttery bourbon finish
- OmNom Madagascar 66% - Nimble forest fruits and festive red berries balanced by an earthiness invigorated by a complex floral tang.
- OmNom Dark Milk + Burnt Sugar 55% - The sweet union of toffee and caramel infused with a subtle smokiness brightened with a effervescent buttermilk.
- OmNom Sea Salted Almonds + Milk 41% - Gentle maltiness emboldened by floral aromatics balanced by lush red berries & combined with roasted and sea salted chunks of almonds.
- OmNom Dark Milk of Tanzania - With a fudge-like texture and flavour of a brownie and notes of brown sugar and pears.
- Coffee and Milk - Taste notes: Coffee. Roasted by Reykjavík Roasters
- Spiced White & Caramel - Taste notes: Made with freshly grated orange peel, malt and cinnamon and sprinkled with salty caramel crunch.
All Chocolate bars are made in Iceland